I started skiing when I was 2 years old, and started racing with Nakkertok Nordique when I was 9. I enjoyed the freedom that skiing gave me and loved to sing and ski around the 'red trail'--a 5km loop at North Bay Nordic. This sense of freedom has followed me the past 10 years and has grown to include a love for speed and a joy for testing my limits. To me, skiing is the closest I can get to flying without leaving the ground!
My first experience of high level competition was at the Quebec Midget Norams which I attended for four years. I started skiing on the Quebec cup circuit in 2011 and also attended my first Nationals that same year in MSA. This is my first year on the Quebec team and I am super excited to be representing Quebec at this level!
Member of the National Talent Squad 2014-2015
- 1er au 7.5km Skate, Championnat Canadien, 2013
- 1er au team sprint style libre, Championnat Canadien, 2013
- 1er Cumulatif (né en 1997), Championnat Canadien, 2014
- 1er Canadienne au 7.5km Classique, Championnat Canadien, 2014
- 1er au team sprint style libre, Championnat Canadien, 2015
- 2e au 7.5km Skate, Championnat Canadien, 2015
- 2e au Cumulatif de Junior B fille au Quebec, 2015
When I'm not training or working at Fresh Air Experience, you will find me studying as I pursue my Bachelor of honours degree in Neuroscience and Mental Health, playing the piano, or curled up in a chair reading the latest fantasy novel !